Friday, March 12, 2010

2010 Update

Okay, it's been almost a year since I last updated this poorly neglected blog of mine. I just thought I'd mention that I finally updated my main website www.laurawx.com. I added a bunch of photos from 2008 and 2009, as well as some storm art I've made. So feel free to check it out if you're interested. And if not, well you suck LOL!

I will be heading south to tornado alley once again this season with Ron Gravelle, starting May 1st. We will be staying down for a whole three weeks of hardcore storm chasing. We will chase like we have never chased before. I will take pictures and/or video like I have never before. Well, assuming that mother nature cooperates haha. It can't be any worse than last year, could it? Close up pictures and videos are neat to watch, but please remember to keep safety as your number one priority. Having said that, I wish all of you a very fun filled and safe 2010 storm chase season.

And if you haven't already, be sure to check out the Debris Show hosted by Shane Adams, Bridget Geaughan, David Reimer and Erik Burns, which is on every Saturday at 9pm Central (assuming they are not chasing of course). Topics range from recent storm chasing community news, issues, opinions, etc. Shane tells it like it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment