Saturday, May 15, 2010

Travel Day

May 9, 2010

Today was another travel day. We worked our way northeast to get in position for Monday's setup.

On our way we had crossed into the moisture return flow... dense fog was everywhere! I could see nothing but fields, disapearing into the distance. The bases of wind turbines could only be seen, with the tops fading into a blanket of white. Moisture!!!

We stayed in Childress, TX for the night. Hopefully the stratus cloud deck burns away in the morning tomorrow! I checked the models once again. This setup was looking epic! Unfortunately it appeared it was going to be fast moving. SPC issued a high risk.

2 comments:

  1. There is so much in this article that I would never have thought of on my own. Your content gives readers things to think about in an interesting way. Thank you for your clear information. Verve Hotel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am unable to read articles online very often, but I’m glad I did today. This is very well written and your points are well-expressed. Please, don’t ever stop writing. The Hub

    ReplyDelete